How to Play Foursquare Game
Square 1 player serves by bouncing the ball in his square and then hitting the ball into any of the other squares.
Players must allow the ball to bounce once in their square before hitting it into another square.
Players may be eliminated from the game by:
- Hitting the ball out of bounds.
- Allowing the ball to bounce more then once in your square.
- Not hitting the ball to another players square.
- Hitting the ball more then once.
- Catching or holding the ball.
Eliminated players must leave the court and all remaining players move up to the next highest square.
A new player from the eliminated players joins in the lowest square.
How to Play:
Fun Games Kids Play